Please print this page and fill out the Membership Information Form. Then mail it with your check to:
League of Women Voters of Kootenai County
PO BOX 2582
Hayden, Idaho, 83835
Name(s) of additional member(s) in household__________________________
City_______________________________ Zip Code __________________
Phone (home)___________________ Phone (work/day)_________________
Cell phone_______________Email address____________________________
Amount enclosed $______________________
$65.00 one member. $100.00 two members same household. Other available membership categories: Membership Dues are:
Sustaining Member $100/yr
Benefactor Member $150/yr
Please make checks payable to LWVKC. Renewal of membership dues are due at the first meeting in September.
- Stay informed about issues and government and about decisions that directly affect you and your community.
- Make your voice heard as an advocate for change and community problem solving.
- Sharpen your skills in leadership, communication, networking, public speaking and more, as you organize and act on local and national issues.
- All league members receive local and state League newsletters, plus significant discounts on publications, videos and other valuable resources.
- Members of the LWVKC are also members of the LWV Idaho, and LWV of the United States. Because we lobby on public policy issues, membership dues and contributions to the League of Women Voters are not tax deductible. Donations to the League of Women Voters Education Fund are tax deductible.
Dues are not tax deductible. Please write your check to: League of Women Voters of Kootenai County
Comments (e.g. interests, how you heard about the League)
We are a 501(c)(4) organization.